Get Ready for the COVID-19 Vaccine
The COVID-19 vaccine is a big part of how our communities will recover from this virus. Everyone who has volunteered to be vaccinated is helping save lives. Thank you!
Getting vaccinated should be an easy thing for our NOAH patients. Here are tips to make it an easy, low stress appointment.
Being Prepared for Your Appointment
- All vaccines must be scheduled in advanced. Make your appointment by calling 480-882-4545.
- Arrive at your scheduled appointment a few minutes early to check in.
- NOAH cannot accommodate family members who drive with the patient. Please make an appointment and check back when new groups can be vaccinated.
- Please wear a short-sleeved shirt which makes it easier for NOAH to give the vaccine and will limit contact with the injection site.
- Be sure to bring identification.
- Please bring your mask! Masks are required for everyone in the vehicle.
What to Expect at NOAH
NOAH will have plenty of signage to help our patients know where to go. Here are a few things you can expect when you arrive for your vaccine.
- When you check in, all patients must show identification.
- Patients and family or friends with the patient will all stay inside the vehicle the whole time.
- Plenty of NOAH staff will be available to direct you and answer any questions.
- After receiving the vaccine, patients will park in a designated spot for 15-30 minutes to monitor any side effects.
- Patients should expect to be at NOAH for approximately 45 minutes to receive the vaccine.
NOAH plans to continue offering COVID-19 vaccines until our community is fully protected. We will follow prioritization guidance from Maricopa County as more doses are available.
Continue to visit the NOAH COVID-19 page for up-to-date information about vaccine distribution.