At NOAH, we have a deep and abiding commitment to make it easy for you to be your healthiest. This simple, powerful idea helps us stay focused on what’s most important; living up to the trust you place in us each day.
Get Ready for the COVID-19 Vaccine
The COVID-19 vaccine is a big part of how our communities will recover from this virus. Everyone who has volunteered to be vaccinated is helping save lives. Thank you!
Getting vaccinated should be an easy thing for our NOAH patients. Here are tips to make it an easy, low stress appointment.
Being Prepared for Your Appointment
- All vaccines must be scheduled in advance. Make your appointment by calling 480-882-4545.
- Arrive at your scheduled appointment a few minutes early to check in.
- Please wear a short-sleeved shirt which makes it easier for NOAH to give the vaccine and will limit contact with the injection site.
- Be sure to bring identification.
- Please bring your mask! Masks are still required at NOAH health centers.
What to Expect at NOAH
NOAH will have plenty of signage to help our patients know where to go. Here are a few things you can expect when you arrive for your vaccine.
- When you check in, all patients must show identification.
- Plenty of NOAH staff will be available to direct you and answer any questions.
- After receiving the vaccine, patients will wait in a designated spot for 15-30 minutes to monitor for any side effects.
- Patients should expect to be at NOAH for approximately 30-45 minutes to receive the vaccine.
NOAH plans to continue offering COVID-19 vaccines until our community is fully protected.
Continue to visit the NOAH COVID-19 page for up-to-date information about vaccine distribution.
- Maricopa County Department of Public Health: COVID-19 vaccine information
- FDA: Patient Fact Sheet: COVID-19 Pfizer vaccine
- CDC: What to expect after getting a COVID-19 vaccine
- CDC: COVID-19 vaccine FAQs
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists: Guidance on vaccinating pregnant and lactating patients against COVID-19