At NOAH, we have a deep and abiding commitment to make it easy for you to be your healthiest. This simple, powerful idea helps us stay focused on what’s most important; living up to the trust you place in us each day.
Latest Vaccine Info
- NOAH offers the Pfizer two-dose vaccine for NOAH patients and the general public ages 5 and up.
- Boosters are now recommended for everyone 12 and up at least five months after the second dose of your primary vaccination. Getting a booster dose increases your immune response and helps extend the protective benefits of your vaccination against COVID-19, including variants.
- 2nd booster shots are recommended 4 months after the first booster for:
- Everyone 50+
- 12+ who are moderately to severely immunocompromised
- 18+ who received a primary J&J vaccine
- As a community healthcare provider, NOAH serves our established patients and general public who are eligible based on vaccine approval by the FDA and CDC.
- We are currently scheduling individuals (patients or not) five years and older for the COVID vaccine. Patients MUST see a NOAH provider prior to scheduling their COVID-19 vaccine. Same-day, virtual care appointments are available.
- You should receive your second dose at the same location you received your first. NOAH will schedule both first and second dose when you make your vaccination appointment.
- You can also visit the Maricopa County Department of Public Health website for updates on the vaccine.
- Pfizer was the first COVID vaccine to receive full FDA approval on 8/23/21. Read more about what this means here.
COVID-19 Vaccine Overview
Since the COVID-19 vaccine rollout began in December 2020, millions of Arizonan’s have been vaccinated. For current data on vaccination in Arizona and across the country, please see the CDC vaccine dashboard.
You can sign up to receive additional information from NOAH as it becomes available. You can also visit the Maricopa County COVID-19 vaccine page to learn more.
- Maricopa County Department of Public Health: COVID-19 vaccine information
- FDA: Patient Fact Sheet: COVID-19 Moderna vaccine
- FDA: Patient Fact Sheet: COVID-19 Pfizer vaccine (12+)
- CDC: What to expect after getting a COVID-19 vaccine
- CDC: COVID-19 vaccine FAQs
- NOAH: Preparing for your vaccine appointment
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists: Guidance on vaccinating pregnant and lactating patients against COVID-19