NOAH offers enrollment assistance to individuals and families in need of health and community resources. Our community resource specialists assist with enrollment of:
- AHCCCS Medical Assistance (Medicaid)
- Temporary Cash Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Health Insurance Marketplace
AHCCCS is Arizona’s Medicaid agency which offers several health care programs to serve Arizona residents. Programs are based on meeting certain income and other requirements but in general, you are likely to qualify for AHCCCS if:
- Your family includes children under age 19
- Your family income meets the Arizona State guidelines. Our specialists can tell you more or visit the AHCCCS website for specific information
- You have been a resident of Arizona for 5 years or more
Learn more about AHCCCS here.
NOAH Community Resource Specialist can help you apply or renew AHCCCS coverage. To set up an appointment with one of our specialists, contact our Patient Engagement Center at 480-882-4545.