What is a Patient-Centered Medical Home?
When you choose a NOAH Health Center, you become part of a health care team dedicated to the highest standards of quality and accountability.
As your Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH), NOAH is committed to transforming the delivery of primary care to our patients by strengthening the relationship between our patients and providers, and coordinating your care with a team that is committed to your health care needs. The result will be more personalized, coordinated, effective and efficient care. You are the most important member of our team, and we will help you get healthy, stay healthy and coordinate the services that are right for you.
Your Medical Home
Your patient-centered medical home is a team-based approach to comprehensive primary care that puts you at the center of how your health care is delivered. It is our commitment to you. We will strive to provide you comprehensive care that meets your personal care needs.
Your care team’s responsibilities:
- To truly listen and respond to your questions and concerns.
- To help you better understand and evaluate your health care needs.
- To work with you at the center to make a personal care plan that is tailored just for you.
- To coordinate care so you receive the care you need, when you need it, even if it is not at a NOAH facility.
- To always try to stay on time to keep your wait time as short as possible.
- To be an active participant in your care team. Ask questions. Share concerns. Let us know how to provide better care.
- To let your care team know if you seek care outside of your patient-centered medical home, such as going to the emergency room or self referring to a specialist.
- To have a clear understanding of your personalized care plan.
- To commit to assisting and following through on your goals.
- To be on time for appointments with the necessary documents for your visit.