Arrive 20 minutes early for your appointment. Doing so will give you plenty of time to check in and complete any needed paperwork before your appointment time. It also will help you get as much time with your doctor as possible.
Getting Ready for Your Appointment
All new patients will be required to complete health forms before seeing a healthcare provider. Please allow for time before your appointment to complete these forms. It is recommended you arrive 20 minutes early for your first appointment. It is important our staff and doctors know your health history to serve your medical needs.
Please bring the following to your appointment
- Two forms of identification (driver’s license, State ID, Tribal ID, passport, government ID).
- Current health insurance card.
- A list of current medications including the dosage or bring the actual prescription bottles.
- A list of other physicians or other locations of care you may currently be using.
- Current immunization records.
- Discharge paperwork from hospital visits.