Latest COVID-19 Vaccine Info
Bivalent Boosters Now Available
- If it has been at least two months since your last COVID vaccine or booster, you may be eligible to receive the new immunization which protects against the original strain of COVID-19 and the Omicron variant.
- NOAH is now offering the new bivalent booster for patients ages 5 and up.
- Vaccine availability may vary by clinic.
- If you have recently tested positive for COVID-19, you may consider delaying your bivalent booster by three months since your symptoms first started or when you received a positive COVID-19 test; whichever comes first. Studies have shown that increased time between infection and vaccination may improve your immune response.
Primary Vaccine Series and Monovalent Boosters
- NOAH offers COVID-19 vaccines for ages 6 months and up.
- The vaccine for children ages 6 months to 4 years is a 3-part vaccine.
- As a community healthcare provider, NOAH serves our established patients and general public who are eligible based on vaccine approval by the FDA and CDC.
- We are currently scheduling new or existing patients ages 6 months and up for the COVID-19 vaccine. Everyone MUST see a NOAH provider prior to scheduling their COVID-19 vaccine. Same-day, virtual care appointments are available.
Preparing for Your Appointment
The COVID-19 vaccine is a big part of how our communities will recover from this virus. Everyone who has volunteered to be vaccinated is helping save lives. Thank you!
Getting vaccinated should be an easy thing for our NOAH patients. Here are tips to make it an easy, low stress appointment.